Let me take this opportunity to introduce you to Colo Colo Soccer Academy USA a
developmental soccer program for girls and boys from ages 5 to 14 years old.
It’s fair to say that Colo Colo Soccer Academy USA, entering our 7th year, has had a positive impact on the lives of many young players that has benefited from to our instructional philosophy.
This season, we are offering a unique opportunity for local business such as yours to help defray the cost of operations of the program by creating many team and club sponsorship opportunities.
Colo Colo Soccer Academy USA is guided by dedicated coaches, team managers and
volunteers. Our only two sources of revenue are: the tuition paid by parents and the donations received from generous individuals and local businesses.
In order to keep this positive life experience through soccer for our players, we are giving local businesses, family and friends the opportunity to help our program by becoming a team or club sponsor.
What can you accomplish through sponsorship?
At the highest levels, sport involves gold medals, world records, championship cups and global awareness. A leading brand can benefit greatly by associating with such excellence. Sponsoring an local athletic entity of Colo Colo Soccer Academy USA’s caliber adds value to a company’s brand proposition.
In nearly all sectors of all markets there is intense competition among companies and brands. Often there is little differential between products in terms of quality, content or price. To make a brand stand out from the crowd a sponsor can use sport to create a unique position in the mind of the consumer.
Typically sponsors wish to support activities that are enjoyable and memorable for audiences and participants, and provide occasions to build brand value.
Top of the list on most sponsor requirements is media coverage . Sporting events such as season openers, sponsored giveaway nights, community interaction, and playoff games,create opportunities for exciting and interesting newspaper photographs and television images showing sponsor logos on shirts or banners. Such exposure creates brand familiarity for consumers. When the logo stands out from competitors that means increased sales from consumers who are looking to spend money.
Benefits of Sponsorship to Your Business:
- Enhance your company’s visibility
- Entertain and engage your best clients
- Promote your company’s charitable involvement in the community
- Category exclusivity
- Billing as the title in all promotion and marketing materials
- Your logo on our website linked to your company website
- Facebook promotion
- Tax Reduction: your donation is tax deductible to extent allowed by the law.
- Once you make a donation we will send you a confirmation letter which can be used for the tax purposes as substantiation of your contribution.
- Raise brand awareness and develop brand preference in the marketplace
- Create positive PR and raise awareness of your organization as a whole
- Provide attractive context for your products or services
Platinum Sponsor ($5000)
Logo front of the Jersey in all teams uniforms.
Gold Sponsor ($3000)
Logo back of the jersey in all teams uniforms.
Silver Sponsor ($1500)
Logo on sleeve of the jersey in all teams uniforms.
Bronze Sponsor ($500)
Logo on our website Facebook and Instagram with access to your business website.